Sunday, November 19, 2017

One of my compulsive disorder



I think I have this compulsive disorder to maximize storage space, in my iPhone and iPad. 

I have a 64G iPhone and it freaks me up if I have used up more than half of the 64G space. 

Okay. I’m exaggerating. I won’t freak out but I tend to prefer to have lots of spare space. I just don’t know why. When you have it use it, right? 

I spent a big part of my day today cleaning up my iPhone, deleting apps, photos, content and messages. 

And I had to give up and delete messages that I’d prefer to keep but iMessages do not have an function to export messages like WhatsApp does. 

And I deleted more than 800MB(!!!) worth of space in just two string of messages with my husband and son. I must have kept it since day one when I started using the iPhone.

I removed the Facebook app too. It’s very data and space hungry. 

How have our lives been reduced to data and storage space? Cloud storage is another story. I am not paying for cloud space yet, but I think I will soon have to. 

pearlie

No comments:

Post a Comment