Sunday, September 24, 2017

I'm finding it so hard to read lately

I found that I have a very short attention span lately. I have tried to read but I could not stay with it. 

When I check my Goodreads record, the last time I finished a book was on 4 August: almost two months have passed and since then I wasn't able to read anymore. 

I did try to read two or three books but found them either uninteresting or hard to read. 

This is not good. 

Therefore, I made a decision today not to watch TV, which is also a reason why I am lagging behind in my reading, and read a book. 

But I need one that can hold my interest, especially now since I get bored much faster.

I decided on this one:


Sold on Language: How Advertisers Talk to You & What This Says About You
by Julie Sedivy and Greg Carlson

It is a good choice. When the day is done, I've already read a third of it and it does have some very interesting points, facts and hypotheses. 

I will blog a review of it when I finish it. There...I've committed myself to finish it, therefore I must. 

pearlie

No comments:

Post a Comment