Friday, August 18, 2017

Which do you think is the most important of our five senses?

To me, the most important of all our five senses is sight. 



I went to the ophthalmologist today and I thought the wait was long and so I fished out my phone and started doing some writing. Halfway through, my name was called and they wanted me to do an eye test before the doctor arrived but my eyes were already affected. 

Hence, they told me to rest me eyes for ten minutes before taking it again and what a long ten minutes it was! 

I didn't know what to do with it. Everything that I wanted to do to pass the time required sight but I can't so as not to strain it. 

I realized then how important it is for us to keep our eyes healthy. I used to have perfect eyesight until recently and I did feel that the quality of my life have deteriorated somewhat. 

What more with our elevated use of devices and computers, all the more we need to be careful to take care of our eyes. 

pearlie

No comments:

Post a Comment