Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Sometimes we need to forget


I have been very forgetful today and it cost me quite a lot of time and resources. But what to do...it comes with getting old. 

But being forgetful is sometimes a good thing. 

Let the past be content with itself, for man needs forgetfulness as well as memory. 
~ James Stephens

The advantage of a bad memory is that one enjoys several times the same good things for the first time.
~ Friedrich Nietzsche

Forgetfulness is a form of freedom. 
~ Khalil Gibran 

The only thing faster than the speed of thought is the speed of forgetfulness. Good thing we have other people to help us remember. 
~ Vera Nazarian

As I am both lazy and forgetful, I can't take proper care of too many things. That's why I want to cherish properly the things I love. 
~ Marie Kondō

pearlie

No comments:

Post a Comment