Sunday, August 27, 2017

My favourite communion song - We Hunger and Thirst by Sovereign Grace Music

We had our Lord's Supper today and I used this song for worship, one of my favourites by virtue of its lyrics and melody although it's timing is so off-beat that I can't sing it without the music score. 

We Hunger and Thirst - Sovereign Grace Music


I so love the bridge - the cup we drink, the bread we eat, reminds us you are all we need, makes us long for your wedding feast. This is exactly who we are, people belonging to God who looks forward to that day of the Lord. 

If you are interested, check it out in the Sovereign Grace Music page here where the chord, lead and score sheets are made available. May God continue to bless them as they continue to serve God with their wonderful talents. 

pearlie

No comments:

Post a Comment