Thursday, July 20, 2017

I achieved my goal weight



It's official. 

I've reached my goal weight and I can ease up on my diet. I started calorie counting and watching what I eat for 10 months now and I have lost 10 kgs. 

Over the past week, many have said to me that I've lost a lot of weight and it's good to feel this sense of accomplishment. Losing weight is one of the more difficult things to achieve in life what with our susceptibility to instant gratification and I'm happy that I've persevered through. 

Now that I've reached my goal, I have been easing up on my food intake control but I am not used to it. I finished a whole serving of kimchi fried rice yesterday and I felt so full! And guilty too. 

Now I need to maintain my weight and that is a new challenge. 

However, my tummy is still showing and I suppose the only way to get rid of it is to get back to planking...or not. 

pearlie

No comments:

Post a Comment