Thursday, June 15, 2017

So many books waiting to be read

I am reading The Language Instinct by Steven Pinker but it is taking longer than I expected. It is not an easy book to read. And I have been purchasing many books in between and I'm hoping to start reading them but Pinker's book is still in the way. I need to finish it quickly. These books are waiting for me:


The God Who is There, Finding Your Place in God's Story
by D.A. Carson


The Parables of Jesus
by James Montgomery Boice


Cries from the Heart, Bringing God Near When He Feels So Far
by Ravi Zacharias 


Celebrating Jesus in the Biblical Feasts, Discovering Their Significance to You as a Christian
by Dr Richard Booker


Is God a Moral Monster? Making Sense of the Old Testament God
by Paul Copan 


The Case for Christianity Answer Book
by Lee Strobel


The Goodness of God, Assurance of Purpose in the Midst of Suffering
by Randy Alcorn 

pearlie

No comments:

Post a Comment