Monday, April 03, 2017

Sermon series on Proverbs

We have started a new series of sermons in CDPC Puchong on the book of Proverbs. And here are the planned topics and passages for the next six months. 


I love the book of Proverbs and I really look forward to the sermon lessons. After all, the purpose of Proverbs is to know wisdom and to learn to fear the Lord as the beginning of knowing. 

I remember reading a preaching commmetary on Proverbs and dug it out for a re-read. 

Proverbs, Wisdom that Works
by Raymond C. Ortlund Jr. 

reviewed the book back in 2014. But with me being me, I'd have forgotten what I have read. Now that I am reading it again, I'm am blown away by the way Ortlund described the book of Proverbs. 

If you haven't had a copy of this commentary, I would highly recommend you get one and read it. 

pearlie 

No comments:

Post a Comment