Thursday, March 09, 2017

Fluent Forever by Gabriel Wyner


Fluent Forever: How to Learn Any Language Fast and Never Forget It
by Gabriel Wyner 

I have started reading this book and found it really interesting. The writing is very engaging and I must say, the author as well, in person. I came in contact with him once when I watched one of his videos in YouTube (he is a professional singer as well, and that was the catalyst to his language learning) and I wanted to ask him a question. I found his email address, wrote him an email and he replied quite promptly without any qualms. 

I have just started on the book, written for those who would like to learn a new language on their own. 

But it is quite a costly activity: it may come up to a start of RM400 for me to buy the textbook, frequency dictionary and the AnkiWeb app alone. But I think it will be a good investment. 

pearlie 

No comments:

Post a Comment