Saturday, February 18, 2017

Who Made God? by Ravi Zacharias and Norman Geisler for only 99 cents


Who Made God? And Answers to Over 100 Other Tough Questions of Faith
by Ravi Zacharias & Norman Geisler (Eds.)

I bought and read this book way back in 2004 and learned a lot, but it's time I read it again. And so when I found its Kindle version on sale, I bought a copy in no time. 

I won't be able to list out all the 100 questions here but they deal with these themes:
1. Tough Questions About God by Norman Geisler
2. Tough Questions About Evil by Ronald Rhodes
3. Tough Questions About Science by William Lane Craig
4. Tough Questions About Christ by Lee Strobel
5. Tough Questions About the Bible by Norman Geisler 
6. Tough Questions About the Bible, False Prophets, and the Holy Books of Other Religions by Norman Geisler 

Get it while it's still on sale. 

pearlie

No comments:

Post a Comment