Monday, February 13, 2017

Too much television


Television is chewing gum for the eyes. 
~ Frank Lloyd Wright

Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home. 
~ David Frost

If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners. 
~ Johnny Carson

Television isn't inherently good or bad. You go to a bookstore, there are how many thousands of books, but how many of those do you want? Five? Television's the same way. If you're going to show people stuff, television is the way to go. Words and pictures show things. 
~ Bill Nye

I'm very shy really. I spend a lot of time in my room alone reading or writing or watching television.
~ Johnny Cash

I must say I find television very educational. The minute somebody turns it on, I go to the library and read a good book. 
~ Groucho Marx

I need a bigger television. 
~ Pearlie Ng

pearlie

No comments:

Post a Comment