Monday, February 27, 2017

A good tête-à-tête with a friend


It has been quite a long time since I have had dinner and a nice long chat with a girlfriend.

I met up with a good friend after work today. I have not seen her ever since I stopped attending CG a year ago, when we used to meet once a week. 

We had a lovely dinner and stayed on until quite late for a good catch up. It was a good thing that the choice of restaurant we ended up in was a cafe & bar, and so it was still quite busy when we left at 11:30pm. 

We caught up on stuff like work, financial planning for retirement, our husbands, and especially how to be better wives. 

I think we had a longer chat this evening than all the chats we had in CG added together! I have been blessed by her sharing and thoughts, and I hope vice versa. 

I think I should do this more often. 

pearlie

No comments:

Post a Comment