Saturday, January 21, 2017

Restaurant hunting for reunion dinner

 

My mom and I were planning for this year's reunion dinner. She used to cook and have the dinner at home but in recent years, we decided to eat out and not slog so much in the kitchen. 

However, my mom kept changing her mind. We first wanted to just pre-order and take-away poon-choi and yee sang and have it at home. 

But before I could do that, she made a booking in a restaurant near home for a Chinese set dinner. 

That's not the end of it, we were having lunch in a western dining restaurant this afternoon and suddenly she said we should have it here and that there is no reason why we should only have Chinese food. 

I am flexible myself and said, why not. Well, she might change her mind again. We'll see where we finally end up in. 

pearlie 

No comments:

Post a Comment