Wednesday, November 23, 2016

So many books to get but...

The Ringgit is weakening by the day and I still have a whole list of books from the Kindle holiday deals that I want to get. And so I thought I might as well just get these few before it gets worse.


Money, Greed and God, Why Capitalism is the Solution and Not the Problem
by Jay W. Richards
I have not read any books that looks at the economy, capitalism and the Christian faith before, and so I thought this will be a good start.


The Bible Tells Me So...Why Defending Scripture Has Made Us Unable to Read It
by Peter Enns
I found out from Hank Hanegraaff's book The Creation Answer Book that Peter Enns is a theistic evolutionist, and so I thought since this book is on sale anyway, it would be good to hear what he has to say.


Parables, The Mysteries of God's Kingdom Revealed Through the Stories Jesus Told
by John MacArthur
I have not read John MacArthur before and this would be a good book to find out more.

pearlie

No comments:

Post a Comment