Thursday, November 03, 2016

I have failed

 
I failed at something today and I am feeling so horrible about it. I need to hear some wise words of comfort. 

It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure. 
~ Bill Gates

Failure is not fatal, but failure to change might be. 
~ John Wooden

Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again. 
~ Richard Branson 

Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor. 
~ Truman Capote

And this one I really need to think and mull over:
My great concern is not whether you have failed, but whether you are content with your failure. 
~ Abraham Lincoln

pearlie 

2 comments:

  1. Falling down is a reminder that we are part of an earthly family. Getting up is a reminder that we are part of a heavenly family. -KC Bob

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true. It is good that even when we find it hard to get up, we have our family in the Lord to support us and his joy to keep us sane.

      Delete