Saturday, November 26, 2016

Debut - a vocal recital by Chow Ee-Tan and Alphonsus Sim

I had a good day today. I spent the morning and afternoon with my hubby, song and mother-in-law and it was lovely. And then in the evening, though I had tired out, I attended my good friend, Ee-Tan's vocal recital debut. It was a small cost setup and it was nice. The repertoire chosen by both the singers were really good ones. And they did very well. 

 

 
Ee-Tan and Alphonsus started the recital with a duet. 

 
Ee-Tan told me that she has taken singing lesson for nine years. I wish I had the time and resources to do that too. She inspired me to reconsider going back to singing classes. The challenge though would be to get a good teacher. 

 
She emotes well in all the songs she sang, both sad and even one playful one, which is most important in relaying the message and heart of the songs. 

Well done, my friend!

pearlie

No comments:

Post a Comment