Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Answers to questions you may have on the creation of the world

 
The Creation Answer Book
by Hank Hanegraaff

I have started reading this book and I like it. It is indeed an answer book. It poses multiple questions about creation and provides brief but succinct answers to them, complete with a book reference for each question if you need more. 

There are too many questions to be included here but they fall under these main themes:
- Creation and First Things
- Creation and the Garden of Eden
- Creation and the Flood
- Creation and the Age Question
- Creation and the Problem of Evil
- Creation and Dinosaurs
- Creation and Evolution
- Creation and Re-creation

It is a recommended read and at the moment on sale at $4.99 in Amazon Kindle

pearlie

2 comments:

  1. I used to listen to Hank Hanegraaff on the radio. I found him to embrace literalism a bit too much for my taste.

    Regarding Creation, I like the way that our pastor, Adam Hamilton, explains it in his book, Making Sense of the Bible. He says (something like), if you take the Genesis account literally you miss the bigger story of creation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the heads up on Hanegraaff. I am trying to read it from all three sides of it. The more literal young earth, old earth and evolution. There is a book by Peter Enns on sale in Amazon Kindle I most probably would get too.

      Delete