Saturday, July 09, 2016

Being disciplined is hard for me

I have not been doing these two things that I should every day: devotion and gym. 

The thing is I strategize to do them together. I find that each of the activity discipline the other. The reason I can go 30 minutes on the stationary bike is because I want to finish reading a chapter in my devotion material. And the reason I can finish reading and meditating on the material is because I can't get off the bike. 

I used to be able to do this every week day because I need to drive my son to school anyway. I will be early and I might as well go to the gym. 

But now I have to use a different motivation. Maybe the morning traffic? Get out early before the congestion worsens.  

Let me try it out this month. At least I have a goal: do this every week day this month.

pearlie

No comments:

Post a Comment