Sunday, February 14, 2016

Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Wings

I made these again yesterday. The first time I made them, I only happen to have these ingredients on hand and used them for the marinade. I did not even marinate them for long. I simply doused them in sauce with a bit of brown sugar and put them in the air fryer. 



Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Wings
Cook 12 min ∙ Makes 2 servings

INGREDIENTS
4 - 6 chicken wings
1 tbsp oyster sauce
4 tbsp soya sauce
1/2 tbsp brown sugar

DIRECTIONS
1. Marinate chicken in oyster sauce, soya sauce and brown sugar. (You could marinate it for a longer time or even over night. I only did it for about 20 minutes.)
2. Air fry it at 200 degrees C for 12 minutes. If you use a double rack, remove wings from the top rack and air fry the wings on the bottom for another 2 minutes or until they brown nicely.
3. Serve hot. I had them with Nando's Garlic Peri Peri Sauce. Yummy!

I used the like the BBQ wings from these stalls but I soon found them too sweet and I think it is the thick black sauce and honey that give it its distinct taste. 


I eventually gave up liking wings because I can't find good ones. Now I have this. Now I need to stock them in the freezer and pop them in the air fryer whenever I feel like having some. 

pearlie 

No comments:

Post a Comment