Thursday, January 21, 2016

There is just too much mail


What do you do with your inbox when you do your email housekeeping? Or do you even do it at all?

I need to because there isn't much memory in my inbox though it is way more than when I was working in KPMG, way way more. But I still need to do my email housekeeping in order to keep my inbox lean and efficient as well as to make sure I have read and responded to all my emails. 

But there are just so many of them. 

I used to keep them in specific folders before but not anymore. I now follow the gmail way - I just put the emails I have attended to in just one personal folder, one or two for each year's worth, all received and sent emails. I never delete any emails. 

I try to do that every week but sometimes I don't. There is just too much!

pearlie

No comments:

Post a Comment