Tuesday, January 05, 2016

My 2016 Reading List

In my 2016 goal to Abide in the Lord, I'm set to re-read Dallas Willard's Hearing God.


Hearing God, Developing a Conversational Relationship with God
by Dallas Willard

I have been getting recommendations to books in my GoodReads account. However, I've just realised that by putting one book in a folder, I could get a more focused recommendation. I did that with Willard's book and I got these very interesting titles, which I will put in my 2016 reading list.


God is Closer Than You Think
by John Ortberg


A Testament of Devotion
by Thomas R. Kelly


Sacred Companions, The Gift of Spiritual Friendship and Direction
by David G. Benner


Sacred Pathways, Discover Your Soul's Path to God
by Gary Thomas


The Deeper Journey, The Spirituality of Discovering Your True Self
by M. Robert Mulholland Jr.

Ah! I look forward to getting copies of these books and get started on them.

pearlie

No comments:

Post a Comment