Saturday, January 30, 2016

I haven't properly cooked for the longest time

I used to bake and cook so much. But every since I started my work in consulting, I stopped cooking. That was a really long time ago. 

Recently I had wanted to get back to cooking but I needed something to kick start me on. I heard my colleague talking about her air fryer and I thought hmm, maybe it's time I got caught up in the kitchen scene. Kitchen appliances have gone a long way since. 

I did some research and got myself the Phillips Air Fryer and I'm loving it. Had I known it to be so useful, easy-to-use and versatile, I should have gotten the XL model. 

This was what I made today. It's Luca Manfé's Mother's Meatballs. 



Here's here how to do it using the air fryer:


And here's the recipe: My Mother's Meatballs

It was yummy delicious!

pearlie

No comments:

Post a Comment