Saturday, January 09, 2016

An Overdose of Star Wars

I'm more a Star Trek than a Star Wars fan. But when I watched Star Wars: The Force Awakens a couple of weeks ago, I have enjoyed it very much. I thought it was very well done. But I could not appreciate it fully because I have forgotten most of what I've watched on the previous six episodes a long time ago other than the more well-known facts.

Therefore, after I have seen the show, I read up a bit on it and realized I have missed quite a lot from the movie. So I decided to watch it again, in Imax 3D. And before I do, I decided to catch up on all the six episodes to get a better understanding of the whole story.

I watched them in the suggested sequence of IV, V, (I), II, III and VI, which I only completed an hour before I was supposed to meet my friend to watch The Force Awakens again.

Watching the movie in Imax 3D was awesome. I love the first few scenes in Jakku and especially when Rey and Finn was flying in the Millenium Falcon. After that it was mainly watching for details I have missed the first round.

I had a great time but I think I will lay off anything Star Wars for a while. It was really an overdose for me already. Enough...for now.

pearlie

No comments:

Post a Comment