Friday, December 11, 2015

No coincidence

I often unwittingly double-book myself and I did it again. I really thank God that there was a change in plans not in my control. The thing is I didn't even realised I double-booked myself until the day of one of the two events was changed. Both the events are very important and I cannot miss either any of them. And so I am so, so, so, so grateful they are now at different dates and time.

This is certainly not a coincidence. It has happened too many times. God is definitely the captain and pilot of my life.

pearlie

2 comments:

  1. Coincidence is an interesting word. I am usually reticent to attribute all of them to God. But I have experience moments where it seemed that God ad definitely involved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know :) we have discussed this before and I know you've blogged about it too.

    ReplyDelete