Friday, August 14, 2015

The Other Woman

I have been thinking and posting about the infidelities of men, of husbands against their wives but what about the other woman. And of course the label The Other Woman is most famously pinned on Monica Lewinsky whom I have blog about recently when she made an amazing come back.

She may be an example of the other woman who is a victim. But when the suggestion came to me that there will be women who purposefully prey on married men, I was incredulous. But apparently there are such women who are pathologically addicted to sexual encounters and self-gratification.

I happen to find this eye-opening article written based on Proverbs 7. I have not seen the verses interpreted literally in this way before, but this is a warning to all men, particularly ministers and men of the church:

Beware the Seductress
by Douglas Weiss, Ph.D
"I know it's hard to believe that there are women in the church who are seductresses, but it is true."

pearlie

No comments:

Post a Comment