Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Amazing happy bunches of flowers

My colleague receive a bunch of flowers yesterday for her birthday, and I was then being introduced to flowers from Happy Bunch.

This is a very different online florist started by two friends. Their concept is very unique. Their product is simply the-bunch-for-the-day. They give a sneak peek the day before as to what flowers will be bunched for the next day, and all you have to do is order and they will deliver, but only in Kuala Lumpur and Petaling Jaya. You will only see how it will look like late evening or the next day from their website or Facebook.

My colleague got this bright bunch of Lavender, Wheat, Phlox, Spray Pom and Ruscus:


I ordered a bunch for a good friend yesterday, with this sneak peek of the Lotus flower:


And it turned out into this amazing bunch of Lotus, Tuberose and Sanderiana:


My friend received it late morning:


Tomorrow's bunch of Agapanthus, Madonna Lily, Trachelium, Peacock and Monstera also look so amazing. Wish I would get one. Sigh...I have a sad story with flowers I will tell you another time.



pearlie

No comments:

Post a Comment