Friday, July 24, 2015

Books from Goodreads

I am an avid user of Goodreads.com where I log in the books I've bought and books I've read. I also frequently check the book recommender section to find my next read.

But what I did today was to check if the site can match me to those with similar books, so as to find books that might interest me. But no, it doesn't do that.

So what I did instead was to find the reviewers of the books I love, get to their page and perform a "Compare Books". I found several people with considerable good matches.

I am checking their books and I found this one:


Reading Like A Writer, A Guide For People Who Loves Books and For Those Who Want To Write Them
by Francine Prose

I just got a copy and started reading it. It feels like a good read. Though I'm not really in the mood for reading these few days, I hope I will get back into it with this one.

pearlie

No comments:

Post a Comment