Monday, April 20, 2015

Prepare, prepare, prepare



I've been prepped to be one of the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People certified facilitator in my work place and this will be my final leg of the certification.

I have attended the version 4.0 public course. Attendance to five of the version 3.0 in my company didn't count (five times because I was managing the sessions). I've gone through the 24 hours of video training. I've complete my one day teach back session. And now the final session is the facilitate my first class and if all goes well, I will be certified.

I'm talking these two days to know, frame and refine. To prepare.

pearlie

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Pearlie! I like what you said in a later post than this one that I read first, something like this; there were things I did forget but next time I won't.
    Well done.

    ReplyDelete