Saturday, February 14, 2015

My life purpose, my reason of being, and my motivation in life

Romans 12:1-2
I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship. Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Matthew 6:33
But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.

1 Corinthians 10:31
So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.

These verses speak to me today as I remind myself who I am living for. In all things that I do, I should first offer myself to God as a living sacrifice, seeking first his righteousness. And I shall be doing what I do for the glory of God. He is my purpose, my reason of being, my motivation in life. Amen.

pearlie

No comments:

Post a Comment