Friday, January 16, 2015

Tough Week

It was a tough week, emotional and difficult. I am not free to say much here. There wasn't a death or a discovery of a terminal illness, but to a certain extent it is quite close to such, in an emotional and spiritual sense. I tried to blog about other things but this really filled up my week, and I can't dismiss it. Therefore, to keep to my blogging purposes to have a public journal of my days, this has to be mentioned, but with no details. Just my thoughts and emotions.

I have experienced the Kubler-Ross Grief Model in just a span of five days--denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance, which I would re-word as disbelief, anger, weighing options, and sadness with feeling of resignation.

Yes, that would surmise what I went through in the past few days. What a way to start the new year, but there it is. I pray for God's mercy and grace for all of us. I am thankful and grateful that God is sovereign, faithful, loving and just. In spite of the monstrosity of humanity, He is good.

pearlie

2 comments:

  1. So thankful that you can say God is good. Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julia. You are in my prayer list too. God bless.

    ReplyDelete