Friday, December 12, 2014

My migraine triggers


At 7 in the morning. Clear blue sky and a nice cool morning.


At 1 in the afternoon. Sunny and a blazing hot day.

I was out in a staff event today in street puzzle solving, treasure hunt and pedestrian challenge today. It was really fun and I had a great time but the gathering place was in the open car park of a stadium and to me it was a bad idea.

Even though we were underneath canopy tents, it was very warm being a hot sunny day. Our prayers was answered that it didn't rain with that risk being very high at year end and it would have been a bummer since our event was in the outdoors but I returned home with a really very, very bad migraine. Worst I had in a long, long time.

This is one more item to the list of my migraine triggers and I need to avoid being out in the hot sun from now on.

pearlie

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry Pearlie. Really bright sunlight seems to occasionally trigger a migraine for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bob. I'm better but I was not in top form even today after enough rest over the weekend. Maybe I was a bit stressed having to worship lead on Saturday and Sunday.
    You have migraine too, eh? That's awful.

    ReplyDelete