Monday, October 27, 2014

Book Review: The Prince (Sons of Encouragement)


The Prince - Jonathan (Sons of Encouragement)
by Francine Rivers

I was right. The Prince is a good read. Any book that makes me weep is surely good and this one did, not a lot and only at the end, but it was good enough for me to give it a thumbs up.

I suppose in comparison to The Priest and The Warrior, the main characters here in The Prince--Jonathan, Saul and David--were very engaging and I felt like I was there with them.

But I also realise that I am more attracted to books and stories about people and their relationships.

Anyway, I just took a look at all the books I have been reading this year and I think at the end of the year I shall put it all out in one go for I certainly see my life journey through them throughout 2014.

I'm looking forward to it!

pearlie

No comments:

Post a Comment