Thursday, August 28, 2014

Kedai Kopi Ming Sing, Jalan Ipoh



This used to be my breakfast haunt from 2011 when my son started school in that area, to 2013. I would drop him in school and go there almost every day for my usual breakfast before going to work. I only stopped going there when I joined the gym.

But I dropped by this morning. I had a meeting nearby and thought I'd skip the gym today and give myself a good breakfast treat.

I must say I really missed the place and the food. I ordered my usual dry beehoon with char siew and fu chook with liong cha.

Wish I had more space for the curry laksa too.

Hmmm...I shall go there again soon, when I feel like missing gym...

pearlie
Photo source: Bangsar Babe

Kedai Kopi Ming Sing
456, Batu 2 3/4
Jalan Ipoh
51200 Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia
Tel: +603 40429329
GPS Coordinates: N 3 10.764 E 101 41.033

No comments:

Post a Comment