Thursday, July 17, 2014

The Fault in Our Stars



I was a bit bored today reading very serious books -- on Exodus and on Heaven -- and I thought I'd look through my books and pick up something light and interesting. I settled to try out a few pages of John Green's The Fault in Our Stars.

I am already looking forward to watching the movie. But I thought I'd take a look at the book first. The thing is, if I read a good book, I will watch the movie, though I will have very, very high expectations from the movie to live up to the book. But if I watched the movie first, I will not read the book.

So I had better look at the book before the movie is premiered.

Upon reading the first few pages I was already captivated. John Green has a voice I like.

I look forward to reading it in the coming days but I have a strong feeling that it will soon reduce me to tears.

pearlie

Note: my subsequent post to this book

No comments:

Post a Comment