Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Body massages



I always love a good body massage. The best one I had before was this masseur in a Thai massage place near my home. She was extremely good. But sadly, the place closed down and I can't find her anymore.

However, the one I had in Chiang Mai was by far the best. It's the Fah Lanna Spa, in the Night Bazaar. I remember getting lost in the comfort, wanting more when it ended. And I simply love Chiang Mai. I should go there again soon.

I have tried Thai, Balinese, Malay, Chinese and Swedish massage. It is hard to decide but I think I prefer Thai.

However, I am not sure if there is anything spiritual about it. I read somewhere that Thai masseurs perform their own puja or prayers before they begin work. At the moment, I am taking it as their own spiritual discipline, not connected to their services. The only one time that I had to stop using a masseur was this Malay lady who kept uttering incantations when giving the massage.

The new place I am working in now has a Thai Odyssey outlet nearby. I am looking forward to trying it out in the next week or two.

pearlie

5 comments:

  1. banff massage Says,

    Body massage is sound essential for our healthy body and I think that through reading out this post readers will able to understand that how body massages can be handy for people. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want to improve your knowledge only keep visiting this website and be updated with the most recent news update posted here.
    Luxury massage in dubai


    ReplyDelete
  3. Massage is the best to get relief from tension. I prefer full body massages every week. Dubai Massage

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Try not to stay in your head as you receive my massage. To let go means letting go control, and that may mean pleasure feelings start happening, including with your genitals. 토닥이

    ReplyDelete
  5. So what, we might say. The therapist has to accept many peculiarities with clients, whether it is a massage session or not. Best Sports Massage

    ReplyDelete