Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I am back!

I have not flown around for quite awhile ever since I left KPMG but now that I am back into HR Consulting and Training work, I am back at it again and I am back in the game! But for the first time, I flew in and out on the same day, and it is dead tiring.

I woke up at 4.30am, got into a cab at about 5.15am to head off to the airport. Hopped into a plane at 6.15am and arrived in JB safe and sound. I spent the whole day in a client's place and felt alive again as far as my consulting veins are concerned. Flew back at 9.20pm and arrived home at 11.30pm.

Wow, what a day, what a tiring day.

pearlie

5 comments:

  1. :) So the headless chicken actually flew around ... what a miracle! Hehehe! Glad you're enjoying this new chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. T. S. Eliot
    Little Gidding V

    We shall not cease from exploration
    And the end of all our exploring
    Will be to arrive where we started
    And know the place for the first time.
    Through the unknown, remembered gate
    When the last of earth left to discover
    Is that which was the beginning;
    At the source of the longest river
    The voice of the hidden waterfall
    And the children in the apple-tree
    Not known, because not looked for
    But heard, half heard, in the stillness
    Between the two waves of the sea.
    Quick now, here, now, always--
    A condition of complete simplicity
    (Costing not less than everything)
    And all shall be well and
    All manner of things shall be well
    When the tongues of flame are in-folded
    Into the crowned knot of fire
    And the fire and the rose are one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa,
    Haha...yes, the headless chicken is flying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did a lot of consulting work with EDS and some with a few other firms. I absolutely understand what it is like to be back in the game! Congrats Pearlie!

    ReplyDelete