Friday, June 11, 2010

Some very interesting people

I have not touched my camera for such a long time I feel quite out of touch as far as photography is concerned. I got my camera out today wanting to go to the bird park for some shots but sadly, it rained.

But what I did not realise was this whole bunch of photos which I took some months back, which much to my delight turned out quite OK -- the thing is, my photography skills and outcome has been pretty dismal lately to say the least. But to me, these shots are interesting only because of the subjects.

She is I think one of the most pretty woman I have ever seen around.


He looks quite worried. I pray and hope all is okay by now.


Ah ... getting the perfect shot. I know the feeling.


Negotiation in progress ... what do you think they are negotiating on? Stocks? Bonds?


Done deal ... please get it delivered first thing tomorrow morning.


pearlie
Photos (c) 2010 Pearlie Ng

8 comments:

  1. Great photos and great subjects Pearlie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pretty girl is one of my neighbors. What a coincidence!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Philip - the world is getting smaller and smaller :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really great images ... thank you for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, these are nice Pearlie! I do not think you are at the dammit I suck level at all :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. :) Thanks Julia, for making me feel better. But I think I am, going through my pictures ...

    ReplyDelete