Friday, December 18, 2009

How has the year been for you?

The year is about to come to an end
How has it been for you?
I know I should not even complain
Only it had been kind of blue

But all in all I thank the Lord
He has led me to see
That through all the things untoward
He had been disciplining me

I do not think he is done with it
Though I am crying, "enough, enough!"
He knows what's best so I submit
But please don't get too tough

But when has life been easy
When has it been ever perfect
You may try till you are queasy
You may even have it wrecked

Until I have surrendered all
I will never have that peace
That my life is His first of all
This I, me and my must decrease

To You I must release control
I belong to You, my God, my King
You are the author of this soul
To You, my Saviour so I will cling

So, help me God.

(c) 2009 Pearlie Ng
All Rights Reserved

2 comments:

  1. Your new banner is lovely ... here everything is covered with snow. Enjoyed your writing, too. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ... hope you are well, I read news that the weather is creating havoc in certain parts of the country there.

    ReplyDelete