Saturday, August 15, 2009

Ronda Utara Day 3

Moving out of Taiping
As expected, there was no time to go to Penang and so we decided to roam around Taiping a bit and then to drive slowly back to KL using the trunk road. We had breakfast in the same place we had lunch.

We spent quite a long time in the Lake Gardens as it was a haven for photographers. The scene there was beautiful.







Finally, I now have a decent bench photo :)


All praise and thanks to our God for his wonderful creation and allowing us to a part of it. Praise the Lord.

pearlie

4 comments:

  1. Liked the pics in these last three post Pearlie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pearlie - I've been catching up on your life a bit and wanted to tell you how beautiful these photos are!! God is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Julia!
    Sorry for the late reply. I am in between jobs now and have no computers at my disposal - I need to wrestle it out of my son's hands most of the time! LOL

    BTW, I have been catching up on you too once in a week or two :)

    ReplyDelete