Friday, June 19, 2009

Alas, a break in my blog (not that I wanted to, it just happened)

(Something happened to text of this post -- it disappeared. Thankfully, I had it in my RSS feeds reader and had it reproduced here. Technology ... it bites sometimes.)

There is now a real break in my blog, and one whole week to boot. I have been undergoing a period of dunno-what-to-call-it: writer's block?

There is much to write but (1) I can't get anything on paper, metaphorically speaking, (2) there is just too much happening in life at this point of time to actually sit down to write about it and (3) I am riding on a high note emotionally speaking and thus, my writing suffers; so can I deduce now that depression feeds my writing?

Whatever it is, I certainly hope I can get back to blogging and catch up on blogs of my now-became-very-good-friends-through-the-activity-called-blogging friends.

I'm back!

pearlie

2 comments:

  1. Hope to see you back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bob,
    I received your comment in my email this morning and I was wondering why you said that since I did say "I'm back!" in the post. Then I found out why - the post disappeared. I am back :)

    ReplyDelete