Thursday, May 14, 2009

Pearlie in the Park


I am pleased to introduce to you my namesake, Pearlie, the fairy in the park. No doubt you have heard of the fairies that live at the bottom of the garden. But did you know that fairies also live in the big city? Of course they do! Meet Pearlie, the fairy in the Park. She has to make sure everything runs smoothly in the park, but one morning she wakes up to find everything topsy turvy!


I knew about these children books when I once googled my own name (don't you? Google your name, I mean). And so when Calvin spotted this poster in Borders, we were utterly amused. I bought a copy of Pearlie in the Park, since I need to keep track on what I do, and oh! I got the totebag too.

pearlie

5 comments:

  1. :) Review it later, please? I love children books and it is nice to know that children fiction authors still keep to an "M-M or P-P method to name their characters or books."

    Like, "M"-ickey "M"-ouse (I doubt he's a book character ... but for want of other examples) and "P"-earlie in the "P"-ark.

    Waiting for that review. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa,
    Review a kiddy book? Wow ... haven't done that before :) hmmm ... not sure if i know how to! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool, I would totally do that too.

    ReplyDelete