Monday, March 23, 2009

A Thousand Words #95
Psalm 131



Melissa sent me a blessing in the form of a psalm today. Thanks Melissa.

Psalm 131 (NLT)
A song for pilgrims ascending to Jerusalem.

LORD, my heart is not proud;
my eyes are not haughty.
I don't concern myself with matters too great
or too awesome for me to grasp.
Instead, I have calmed and quieted myself,
like a weaned child who no longer cries for its mother's milk.
Yes, like a weaned child is my soul within me.
O Israel, put your hope in the LORD-- now and always.

pearlie
Photo (c) 2009 Melodi T

2 comments:

  1. Play video-games (of course now got different labels of video-games,but yeah a first shooter mode should be interesting)? It helps :P (I still only own a PS1 and I don't know where it is)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness ... we the Tan family is a super gadgeteer family -- but we refrain from buying the PS kind of video games. We had a Gameboy we gave away. We now have a Nintendo DS and my hubby just got an iPhone. You are right, they help but only for the moment.

    ReplyDelete