Saturday, March 14, 2009

God is our Hope



Psalm 31:24
Be strong and let your heart take courage,
All you who hope in the LORD.

Psalm 33:18-22
Behold, the eye of the LORD is on those who fear Him,
On those who hope for His lovingkindness,
To deliver their soul from death
And to keep them alive in famine.
Our soul waits for the LORD;
He is our help and our shield.
For our heart rejoices in Him,
Because we trust in His holy name.
Let Your lovingkindness, O LORD, be upon us,
According as we have hoped in You.

Psalm 38:15
For I hope in You, O LORD;
You will answer, O Lord my God.

Psalm 39:7
And now, Lord, for what do I wait?
My hope is in You.

Psalm 42:5
Why are you in despair, O my soul?
And why have you become disturbed within me?
Hope in God, for I shall again praise Him
For the help of His presence.

Psalm 62:5-6
My soul, wait in silence for God only,
For my hope is from Him.
He only is my rock and my salvation, My stronghold;
I shall not be shaken.

Psalm 71:14
But as for me, I will hope continually, A
nd will praise You yet more and more.

Psalm 130:5-6
I wait for the LORD, my soul does wait,
And in His word do I hope.
My soul waits for the Lord
More than the watchmen for the morning;
Indeed, more than the watchmen for the morning.

pearlie
Photo (c) 2007 Magda Zych

1 comment:

  1. Very nice passages Pearlie. I love the psalms.. I have been praying them on my prayer blog.

    ReplyDelete