Friday, February 06, 2009

Theological Candyland

You might have noticed I have just added a list on the right panel - Theological Candyland - a term I borrowed from Faith by Hearing, where I have been updating my collection of audio mp3s. I am currently listening to Gordon D. Fee's Reading and Studying the Bible for Life.

There are just so much resources out there - we just need to know where to find the good ones. I have listed several sites that provide excellent resources in expository preaching, sermons and theology & biblical studies.

Hope you will find gems as well and make full use of them to strengthen your foundation and relationship with the LORD.

Blessings!

pearlie

2 comments:

  1. I may need to check it out during my down time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do find time to do it -- they are great resources. God bless!

    ReplyDelete