Saturday, January 10, 2009

If life gives you lemons
make blog lemonaid!

Alex awarded me a Lemonaid blog award. I guess this means I'm good at making sour things sweet! Thanks Alex...

ONCE YOU'VE BEEN AWARDED, THE RULES ARE:
1. Thank the person who was so thoughtful for giving you this award by linking their blog to this post.
2. Put the logo on your blog or post.
3. Nominate 10 blogs which show great attitude/gratitude.
4. Link your nominee to your post
5. Comment them to tell them about the award they've won.

I wish to award the Lemonaid Blog Award to my 10 blog-followers:

Melissa
Cimba
Karen
Milly
Sakthivel
Dave
Missy
Susan
Ruth
Bob

You are fantastic and great people whom I am so honoured to be counted as your friend. God bless y'all!

pearlie

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Pealie, and thank you for listing me as one of your followers!!!

    I smiled at your using "y'all" !!! You've been hanging around this Okie too long :o) I'm starting to rub off on you!!!!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pearlie.. I nominate you too.. I like visiting your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!

    I wish that I had more time to spend hanging out in blog land.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan,
    And it a good way too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Milly,
    Me too, I haven't been around blogland as much as before. But just as long we are still in touch. I am glad our path crossed :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Pearlie for the award. It's great reading your blog

    ReplyDelete