Monday, October 20, 2008

Life is cruel

We live in a world full of indifference and cruelty. For once, I think I understand Paul when he said, "for me to live is Christ and to die is gain".

I wish the world would be a better place to live in but I will have a new heaven and new earth to look forward to where these words will become a full reality: 12 So, as those who have been chosen of God, holy and beloved, put on a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience; 13 bearing with one another, and forgiving each other, whoever has a complaint against anyone; just as the Lord forgave you, so also should you. 14 Beyond all these things put on love, which is the perfect bond of unity. (Col 3:12-14).

pearlie

1 comment:

  1. AMEN!!! We really can't even imagine how glorious it will be.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete