Sunday, September 07, 2008

Yio Chu Kang Chapel, Singapore



We are at Yio Chu Kang Chapel Singapore (YCK) today. This will be my first time attending a Sunday service in a brethren church. It is surprisingly quite structured and in parts quite similar to ours.

I don't think I am a full-fledged photographer because I didn't think it was appropriate to fish out my camera and start shooting in the middle of a worship service. Most of these pictures are from Boon Ho's camera.


(c) 2008 Ng Boon Ho
The size of Sunday services in YCK is on average about 300 people.


(c) 2008 Ng Boon Ho
We sang two songs - Halle Halle Halle and The Mission, it was Mission Sunday.


(c) 2008 Ng Boon Ho
Grace Notes - the whole team, at least here in Singapore, including Joanna our conductor in front, little Kristen, May Wan, our pianist, in black, Jen May, Boon Ho's other, in pink. Two altos and one tenor could not make it and remained in KL.


After service - where I started shooting.


The most sought-after little model! She is opening up to us photographers. She used to hide when she sees lenses.


(c) 2008 Ng Boon Ho
This is an absolutely precious shot from Boon Ho, or was it Jen May?


(c) 2008 Ng Boon Ho
After church service, we started roaming Singapore but not for very long - our trip back will depart at 4.30pm


(c) 2008 Ng Boon Ho
We're off shopping!

pearlie

4 comments:

  1. ooh, missed this. Will you youtube it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww ... I had wanted to email you but I was so occupied with this and that. Wish I did.

    I am not sure if anyone have videoed it. Gotta check.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pardon my grammar - it has been a looooong day =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pearlie- Looks like you all had a great time. Nice pictures! I don't always feel right about taking them in church either, but I do b/c they ask me to :)

    ReplyDelete