Saturday, July 05, 2008

A great day out


I will be flying off to Mumbai, India tomorrow night for a 5-day Train-the-Trainer session. So what Calvin and I did today was to spend the day together - he skipped Boys Brigade (BB) and I brought him out for the day.


For a start, we went to one of the places I go to when he is at BB - D'lish in Bangsar Shopping Village. Being a gastronomic enthusiast, he is always so sad that I get to go to "nice" places for food when he is at BB. He is now slightly happier.


In the evening, we went to the park. It was a nice time together but soon the lingering migraine that started in the morning became almost full blown, but there was no stopping. I had to also go to the nearby mall to grab some medication and toiletries for the trip, get some cash exchanged into Indian rupees, borrow a travelling bag from my brother, and get some work completed before I head off.

I am going to miss home and I have not even packed.

pearlie
Photos © 2008 Pearlie Ng

6 comments:

  1. Sorry about the migraine. God bless your trip

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi pearlie, enjoy your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless you for hanging in there with a migraine. That plate of whatever looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all! I am having quite a good time here in Mumbai considering I have not been online for 4 straight days! haha ...

    Karen, that was a not-so-yummy Lemon Poppy Seed cake :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's no place like home...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice!
    I love this photos and this persons.
    Have a nice weeked.

    ReplyDelete