Saturday, July 26, 2008

Boys Brigade 3rd KL's Enrollment Ceremony



Calvin attended his first BB Enrollment Service and Awards Day where he received his first button, though the careless one lost it. Ah well, he is usually the blur one too, like the mommy. From the photo, you'll see he has not gotten his uniform yet, which I hope he will get a set soon. They have apparently ran out of them for the time being.

This is also my first of such a uniformed group event and I must say it is very impressive. Many awards were given out and it really reflect the discipline the boys have in their pursuit of improvement and betterment of selves.

Kudos to all of them.

pearlie
Photo (c) 2008 Pearlie Ng

2 comments:

  1. I love that smile of achievement on his face.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, that I think is one of the best shot I got of him - the most natural smile in awhile =)

    ReplyDelete