Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Running away?



I have not been catching up with blogs. Ever since we made a big change in logistics, it is taking some getting used to - exceedingly stressful too. That and deadlines and more deadlines are getting to me.

Which is why the rest of this week will be an excellent break for me - I have signed up for Christian Theology 2 that is to be held in-campus, from Wednesday to Saturday.

I doubt many will look at it the same way I do - using study as a break, but it would be an extremely welcomed one for me.

The only worry is that this class is on theology - and I hope I don't end up having my hair all pulled out!

Running away? Or hair pulling?

pearlie
Photo © 2008 Pearlie Ng

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My break: I run away to an academic conference where I have to read a paper....

    So see you tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tend to run away pulling my hair. :)

    I understand. Sometimes its a blessing to be able to focus on just one thing - especially when it involves the love of my life. I hope your class brings you closer to God.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, thanks for coming over for a visit. I know, I have been too busy lately to catch up on blogs, but now on vacation, I have the time. I love the running theme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, thanks for coming over for a visit. I know, I have been too busy lately to catch up on blogs, but now on vacation, I have the time. I love the running theme!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I vote for running.. at least you won't end up bald :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still have my hair on! Yeah!!! Though not as much as I would like it to be ... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kar Yong,
    Must find out more about this reading paper thingy ... never heard of it until recently.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Missy,
    I am as confused as ever but I learnt quite a lot about God and things related to him.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Julia.
    I understand about the blogging part - the beauty is that we are still at it even though there are some short spells of absence. There are more important things that blogs ;)

    ReplyDelete